[geeklog-users] email/forum integration

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Mon Dec 29 11:41:29 EST 2003

No, this doesn't exist.  We have had requests to go the other direction
(i.e. posts to mailing lists showing up in a forum).    There is a
function, COM_email, that make sending emails from Geeklog (and plugins)
easy.  If you are capable of modifying the code to use it and provide
the administrative interface that allows admins to tie a forum to a
mailing list then I'm sure Blaine would consider adding it into the
codebase.  If not, got o Blaine's site and leave a feature request.

--Tony