[geeklog-users] Geeklog newbie question

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Tue Feb 4 10:35:52 EST 2003

Dawn Braun <dawn at valleysoapbox.com> wrote:

>    Is it possible to set up geeklog along with an existing website?

Of course - you can install it in a subdirectory if you want.

Or you could try it out over at opensourceCMS. They have a default
install there that lets you even use the Admin interface:

<http://www.opensourcecms.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=7>

>    What I want to accomplish is the ability to post articles that can be
>commented on. Ideally, I would also like registered users to be able to
>post articles as well as links to original article (similar to Lucianne.com)

Geeklog does all that.

Have a look through the links section on www.geeklog.net

http://geeklog.info/