[geeklog-users] Auto-parsing for URLs

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Tue Feb 4 11:44:10 EST 2003

Search CVS in phpBB at http://sf.net/projects/phpbb

They should have this code some where.  If you find it, post here and
we'll look at possibly adding it to our code.

--Tony

On Tue, 4 Feb 2003, Kyle Rove wrote:

> Does anyone have any code that would allow one to auto-parse plain-text
> postings for urls? Some of my users are requesting this, and I believe
> it would be a great addition to the code base if done properly so as to
> make it easier to post linked content without the knowledge of html.
>
> Thanks,
> Kyle

Tony Bibbs         | "I guess you have to remember that those who don't |
tony at tonybibbs.com | hunt or fish often see those of us who do as       |
                   | harmlessly strange and sort of amusing. When you   |
                   | think about it, that might be a fair assessment."  |
                   | --Unknown                                          |