[geeklog-users] PHP in Header.thtml

Shane MacDonald shane at eyecravedvd.com
Wed Feb 5 07:39:38 EST 2003

Dirk,

Here is code that I added:

238	<?php
239	/* advertising code */
240        	include ('myPath/config.inc.php');
241		include ('myPath/view.inc.php');
242		include ('myPath/acl.inc.php');
243
244		view("html", 2);
245   ?>

This is the error that was returned:

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function: view() in
/usr/home0/eyecrave/public_html/lib-common.php(859) : eval()'d code on line
244"

I tried also adding this {site_url} for myPath with no success. I then get a
whole different group of errors.

Thanks,

Shane