[geeklog-users] chatterblock

Salsich, Luke LJS at protectorgroup.com
Mon Feb 10 14:49:37 EST 2003

Hey all,

I am using the chatterblock developed by Blaine (efarmboy) on my site:
www.holylandclan.com <http://www.holylandclan.com>  .Lately, we have been
getting some 'guests' who think its funny to posts swears in the chat. So, I
have set the chatterblock to disable anonymous use. I, as admin, can see the
chat window when logged into the site. However, no other site member can see
the chat window even when they are logged in.

Has anyone come across this before? Any ideas on how to fix it? Do I need to
give each user some permission somewhere?

Thanks!

Luke