[geeklog-users] chatterblock

Salsich, Luke LJS at protectorgroup.com
Mon Feb 10 15:21:26 EST 2003

Tony,

Thanks for the reply. The censorship seems to work relatively well, but is
doesn't take them long to figure out that instead of typing in a swear, they
can type in a$$hole, etc and the chat doesn't filter it......I would love to
fix the anonymous user issue as otherwise I think I may have to disable the
chat altogether. Any ideas on how I might do this?

Luke