[geeklog-users] How to have a link within a story

Embro mark at embro.homeip.net
Thu Feb 13 03:06:12 EST 2003

I have just installed Geeklog and am very happy with it. I've really
had not problems :-)

I have started creating some stories and want to have links within the
stories ie.downloadable files etc. but I don't seem to be able to
figure out how to get the html I'm adding to stick.  I added the <a>
and <a href> to the allowable html for admins but that didn't help
either.

The documentation doesn't seem to cover this kind of thing.  It really
only seems to cover installation issues.  Or maybe I just haven't found
the actual documentation yet. ;-)

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Mark