[geeklog-users] Theming Possibilities

Kyle Rove krove at pyramid.net
Sun Feb 16 16:38:23 EST 2003

So I could declare another set of block header and footer in the
theme's function.php file? How do I find out the name of the blocks in
the center?
$_BLOCK_TEMPLATE[?] = 'cen-content-blockheader.thtml, cen-content-
blockfooter.thtml';

Go to the links then, to see the different center block html.

Kyle