[geeklog-users] newbie problem

Seth Long slong at soundpublishing.com
Tue Feb 18 17:18:52 EST 2003

I installed gl 1.3.7sr1 last night on my laptop (OS X 10.2.4) and it
worked great. Today I am trying to move my gl installation to a live
server (OS X 10.2.4). I moved the gl files to the server, updated the
owner/group and priv settings, edited config.php and lib-common.php,
and exported the mysql data from the laptop to the server - all with no
problems.

The site comes up as expected on the server. I can log in and navigate
the site except for one crucial thing: I can't add or edit existing
topics, stories, users, polls, etc.

What did I do wrong?

--
Seth Long