[geeklog-users] topics, blocks and newsfeeds

scroff scroff at hvc.rr.com
Wed Feb 19 22:04:18 EST 2003

       Ok, here's what I'm trying to do. I made a new topic, "News Feeds". Then I made a new portal block 'In These Times' (which is a newsfeed), then in the 'Topic' dropdown menu in the block editor chose "News Feeds", thinking it would show up when people clicked 'Newsfeeds' in the 'Sections' block. It didn't show up anywhere. Is it that I can't put a block in a block like that? The newsfeed works when it's in it's own block, but I kinda wanted to have more than one newsfeed under the topic Newsfeeds.
      Thanks for your feedback and help.
      George
      learning slow and not ready for primetime site www.markunas.org