[geeklog-users] topics, blocks and newsfeeds

scroff scroff at hvc.rr.com
Thu Feb 20 11:40:29 EST 2003

Thanks Vinny, it does help. I guess tho what I'm looking for would be having
the newsfeeds as storys. Maybe I need to do this with a static page?
I'd like to have three or four different feeds on a page by themselves. I
did what you suggested, and the page didn't show up and now I know it's
because there was no story. But I'd like the feed to act as the story so
people can go to the page and just see the news feeds.
I hope this makes sense and thanks for your help.
On another subject. Does anyone know where a newb can start learning php?
I've used html and am familiar with javascript, so where can I start
learning php?
Thanks again