[geeklog-users] Function calls

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Thu Feb 20 21:33:58 EST 2003

Yeah, here is something some of you who may dig around in the GL code
might appreciate:

Function prefixes with COM_ are all in lib-common.php
Function prefixes with SEC_ are all in lib-security.php
Function prefixes with SESS_ are in lib-session.php
Function prefixes with PLG_ are in lib-plugins.php
and, if you are smart
Functions in lib-custom.php will have CUST_ prefixes (with phpblock_
functions being the only exception).

--Tony

Dwight Trumbower wrote:
> It's in lib-common.php
>
> At 03:50 PM 2/20/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>
>> Yes, that helps very much.  I understand how it is applied now.  You said
>> that "Well, in COM_siteHeader() you'll see a call to
>> set_var('welcome_msg',
>> $someStringVariable)", but what file is this defined in?  Is this an
>> individual theme thing or is this defined somewhere for the entire layout
>> section reguardless of the theme?  Sorry if I am not getting it?
>>
>> Thanks

|Tony Bibbs         |[R]egardless of what you may think of our penal   |
|tony at tonybibbs.com |system, the fact is that every man in jail is one |
|                   |less potential fisherman to clutter up your       |
|                   |favorite pool or pond. --Ed Zern                  |