[geeklog-users] Theme change

Nixon, Anthony S. asnixon at midrex.com
Fri Feb 21 09:47:01 EST 2003

Thanks to Dwight and Tony for your help on function calls.  I also hope this
is the right list for this question.  I am trying to alter the appearance of
the XSilver theme and am wondering if anyone on this list knows what font
was used in the gifs used on the top menu bar (site stats, calendar, links)?

This message, including any attachments, is intended only for the use of the
addressee and contains information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  It
may be used only by the addressee and may not be divulged without the
express consent of the sender.  If you have received this communication in
error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify
us immediately.  Thank you.