[geeklog-users] chatterblock help

scroff scroff at hvc.rr.com
Sun Feb 23 00:04:44 EST 2003

I'm pretty sure I did what the install doc said, but I had to ftp the files up after unzipping them on my machine. When I did the install i got the following eror message. Any ideas how I'm screwing up? I just started looking at php so I don't know anything except how to print Hello world so please try to keep it simple for me
Thanks

       Fatal error: Failed opening required '/hsphere/local/home/scroff/plugins/chatterblock/config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/hsphere/local/home/scroff/markunas.org/admin/plugins/chatterblock/install.php on line 42