[geeklog-users] Stories Will Not Save (only)

Shane MacDonald shane at eyecravedvd.com
Sun Feb 23 21:26:52 EST 2003

MessageMy host upgraded their apache/php stuff over the weekend (so they
told me) and ever since I haven't been able to save/edit/delete stories.
Everything else appears to be working fine, except for stories. If I click
on preview it automatically goes back to the story list. Same thing happens
when I save it.

I can edit polls, blocks, links without a hitch. I've also lost the
formatting. I'd changed the code in the lib-common.php to html instead of
plain text for nl2br. It was working fine - never had a problem until all
this happened. The strange part is in my review section uses the nl2br and
it still works fine.

Running GL 1.3.7sr1
Here is my phpinfo = http://www.eyecravedvd.com/faq/phpinfo.php

Thanks