[geeklog-users] Problems tracking down "mail story to friend" form...

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Tue Feb 25 13:28:27 EST 2003

Here is the general process for finding templates to edit:

1) Identify  PHP page that shows the forum in question.  In this case, it
is profiles.php

2) open that page and look for a corresponding function that displays the
form

3) In that function you will see the .thtml pages loaded.  Look into those
.thtml pages for the settings you need to tweak.

--Tony

--
Tony Bibbs          "I guess you have to remember that those who don't
tony at tonybibbs.com  hunt or fish often see those of us who do as