[geeklog-users] Site stats reset and view priviledges

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Thu Feb 27 14:15:19 EST 2003

Donald Wheeling <donw at designevo.com> wrote:

>and was wondering where I reset the site stats and if

There's no easy way to reset the stats. The values that are displayed in
the stats are all over the database. There's a total hits counter in
gl_vars, every story and link has its own hit counter, etc.

>It's possible to make them viewable by only admin?

You can configure Geeklog to make the stats only visible by logged-in
users by setting

    $_CONF['statsloginrequired'] = 1;

in config.php. Then, in stats.php, replace

    if (empty ($_USER['username']) &&

with

    if (!SEC_inGroup ('Root') &&

After that change, only members of the Root group will be able to see the
stats.

http://www.haun.info/