[geeklog-users] CMS bridge and OScommerce?

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Mon Jan 6 15:30:58 EST 2003

I have not done this with OSCommerce but I do have experience with merging
GL with other applications and being I wrote helped write much of the
Geeklog authentication stuff I can help there too.  I won't though, have
much of my own time to actually code and would rather help point you in
the right direction and give you a few thoughts.  Oh, and I don't know
much about the CMSBridge other than I have heard a few good things.  I
have no clue on the internals yet.

If you are serious about this, I would join the geeklog-modules list and
talk it over there as my other plugin authors will be able to help too.

--Tony