[geeklog-users] CMS bridge and OScommerce?

Danny Ledger danny at squatty.com
Mon Jan 6 16:10:16 EST 2003

I suggest you contact Bob Treumann the CMS Bridge author (bobt at elmwood.com).  Perhaps Bob has experimented with OSCommerece?  He seems generally interested in growing the CMS Bridge community...especially for GL use.  At least you could rule out the possibility of using the bridge.

--
Danny Ledger (a.k.a squatty)
danny at squatty.com
http://www.squatty.com