[geeklog-users] DBA Wanted

hopfgartner hopfgartner at rolmail.net
Wed Jan 15 15:06:45 EST 2003

http://www.geeklog.net/article.php?story=20030113210631955

------------------------------------------------------------------------|
> Tony Bibbs         | "I guess you have to remember that
> those who don't |
> tony at tonybibbs.com | hunt or fish often see those of us
> who do as       |
>                    | harmlessly strange and sort of
> amusing. When you   |
>                    | think about it, that might be a fair
> assessment."  |
>                    | --Unknown

I may provide some help on the SQL Server side. I've been
regularely coding on it for 2 years.

In any case, I cannot garantee any commitent right now,
since we are at toward the end of our project right now and
something like 12 hours/day at work.

Peter