[geeklog-users] mailing list

Chris 'Chipper' Chiapusio chipper at llamas.net
Wed Jan 22 12:44:07 EST 2003

On Wed, 22 Jan 2003, Tony Bibbs wrote:

>5) go to display preferences and select the topics you want to get email
>for

I've mentioned this before and even opened a bug report on the logic
behind this preference selection.  I believe it should be inverted
similart to the display topics selection so that if new topics are added
then users will receive them by default.  I thought this had been fixed in
1.3.7 but i haven't been able to test it and check.

Chipper

------
                      Please encrypt anything important.
   PGP Key: http://wwwkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x6CFA486D
    temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety " - Benjamin Franklin