[geeklog-users] mailing list

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Wed Jan 22 19:21:03 EST 2003

If you know any PHP it is simple.  the COM_emailStories (or what ever
function it is called) has a select that only gets the introtext.  Modify
it to get the bodytext too, concatenate that after the introtext is added
and you are done.

--Tony

 On Wed, 22 Jan 2003, Jannetta S Lewis wrote:

> Hi Folks
>
> In my previous message I asked whether it would be possible to send the
> complete article. It doesn't look like the functionality exists in
> geeklog, but I had a quick look and it doesn't look like it will be very
> difficult to add. If it doesn't exist, I'll probably add some code to send
> a complete article in text and/or html. Would others also be interested in
> this?

Tony Bibbs         | "I guess you have to remember that those who don't |
tony at tonybibbs.com | hunt or fish often see those of us who do as       |
                   | harmlessly strange and sort of amusing. When you   |
                   | think about it, that might be a fair assessment."  |
                   | --Unknown                                          |