[geeklog-users] mailing list

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Thu Jan 23 10:20:34 EST 2003

Yes, probably is worth it.  Personally, I think we'd have to add a new
config.php variable.  Something like $_CONF['email_body'] that would
indicate if stories should include the body or not.  Personally I don't
like emailing the whole thing because it, essentially, decreases traffic
on the site.

If you add that variable and do a check before you add the body to the
message I'd be willing to put the changes into CVS.

--Tony