[geeklog-users] mailing list

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Thu Jan 23 12:13:04 EST 2003

Yes, please join geeklog-devtalk and post your question there. You will
need to work with Dirk Haun mostly since he stewards the 1.3.x branch (I
manage GL 2).  He will give you his thoughts on this.  I think initially
he'll just apply the changes on your behalf (with due credit) and if you
contribute later in a regular basis he may decide then to give you CVS
access.  But for now start with the list: