[geeklog-users] geeklog mail headers

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Wed Jan 29 09:20:18 EST 2003

My guess is they weren't virus scanners but, rather, SPAM scanners (or a
combination thereof).  I wouldn't doubt that the headers we send out might
not be flagged as spam by some programs.  We simply need to figure out the
exact reasons why they are getting rejected.  Did the bounced messages
give you any clues?

--Tony

 On Wed, 29 Jan 2003, Jannetta S Lewis wrote:

> Hi There
>
> Are there any known problems with the mail headers that Geeklog creates
> when sending emails. I have had a couple of daily-digest mails returned
> because the ISPs virus scanners didn't like the headers of the mails. Does
> anybody perhaps know what could be causing the problem?
>
> Thanks
> Jannetta

Tony Bibbs         | "I guess you have to remember that those who don't |
tony at tonybibbs.com | hunt or fish often see those of us who do as       |
                   | harmlessly strange and sort of amusing. When you   |
                   | think about it, that might be a fair assessment."  |
                   | --Unknown                                          |