[geeklog-users] SQL Problem

geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net
Wed Jul 2 14:50:13 EDT 2003

gl_users needs quotes around it like this...

SELECT * FROM 'gl_users' WHERE 1

geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net wrote:
Hi folks

I recently installed geeklog and am having some troubles. The site runs ok.
I add users and what not, but I can't add/remove any stories or comments.
Whenever I try to post I get this error message:

Wed Jul 2 08:44:54 2003 - 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax near
'' at line 1 SQL in question: SELECT username FROM gl_users WHERE uid =

I am running Geeklog 1.3.7sr2. I figure it's probably something stupid I
overlooked. I checked the FAQ and both register_globals and file_uploads
are set to on. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

John