[geeklog-users] can't login

geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net
Wed Jul 23 03:52:13 EDT 2003

Brian wrote:

>I have a brand-new, clean installation of RedHat 9, completely stock
>except for tiny weaks to get GL running. (register globals, etc.) Apache
>2.0.40 running on :8080, PHP 4.2.2.

I have heard other reports were people just couldn't get Geeklog to work
on Apache 2. However, they were mostly on Windows.

I'm not sure what the official status of PHP on Apache 2 is. Last I
heard, the PHP developers promised official support for PHP 4.3.0.
However, we're now at PHP 4.3.2 and I still haven't seen a statement that
explicitly says they're supporting Apache 2 now.

First thing you could try: Upgrade to the current versions of both Apache
(2.0.47) and PHP (4.3.2). Maybe that makes a difference.

Alternative: Downgrade Apache to 1.3.28. That helped in all Apache 2-
related cases I heard of.

bye, Dirk

P.S. I had to approve your post manually. Please make sure you're
subscribed to the list and that you're posting from the address you used
when you subscribed. Thanks.

http://geeklog.info/