[geeklog-users] Theme Help

geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net
Thu Jun 5 23:21:26 EDT 2003

I'm in the midst of creating a new theme and I need some help with the GL
coding and some php or javascript.

At the top of the screen I'm going to put a login link, which I would like
to either of the following:

1] When the 'login' text is clicked a pop-up window appears for the user to
login. Once they login it refreshes the page they are on, just like the
current geeklog, and then have text for login change to logoff.

2] I can do half of this, use the login link to go to the login page. Once
they've logged on I'd like the login text to change to logoff.

This is probably easy, but I can't seem to wrap my head around it.

Thanks,

Shane MacDonald
Founder/Editor-In-Chief
Site Administrator