[geeklog-users] including javascript in blocks

geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net
Sun Jun 15 01:30:30 EDT 2003

I'll put in my 2 cents.  I am only a short-term geeklog user (last month or
two).  I chose Geeklog because of its security model.  The article has some
good points. . .but I really don't think the user has tried to use access
levels much.  I will have to agree that Postnuke has many more modules (the
LDAP module and shopping cart module are two that I would like to be able to
have), but when it comes to configuring security/access levels, there is no
comparison.  Postnuke needs a lot of work on the security side to even
compare with Geeklog (especially with easy of setting security levels).  It
does have a more polished look and many more out-of-the-box features. . .but
unless you are running a site in which all info is publically accessible,
have fun.

Anyway, my 1.5 cents,

TechFan