[geeklog-users] Changing Domain

geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net
Fri Jun 20 00:11:48 EDT 2003

  I did search in the geeklog site, but I couldn't find anything. It seems I'm the only one!!

How can I change this manually?

Thanks!!

I have quite 700 stories to update, Isn't that Fun ??  Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Then I have a nother problem, it seems that if  a guy wrote too much, the wath's related can't show it.  per example one user wrote 600 stories, and the what's related block seems to have a problem with that.   It shows this:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/sites/site56/geeklog/system/classes/template.class.php on line 496

How can I fix that?  It doesn't do it with users that didn't wríte too much.