[geeklog-users] Can't get logged in; email of lost password not working?

geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net
Wed Jun 25 09:06:48 EDT 2003

dan wrote:

>Can't get logged in as admin;
[...]
>I've tried email of lost password - did not work?
>
>I have ftp access to the whole install, is there a place to look up this
>info?  Or - do I have to re-install?

ftp won't help here, but if you have access to MySQL (either from the
command line or via phpMyAdmin), you could change the password for your
Admin account to

    5f4dcc3b5aa765d61d8327deb882cf99

which is the encrypted value for "password".

You should try to figure out why the "forgot password" function doesn't
work. Can you send other emails from Geeklog (e.g. to a user or try
emailing a story).

http://www.haun.info/