[geeklog-users] Help-site broke

geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net
Sun Jun 29 03:36:07 EDT 2003

Hi,

>I went away on vacation, made no changes to anything
>and my site crapped out. I get multiple errors when I
>open it.

It looks like your hosting service turned PHP's safe mode on while you
were away. From the error messages, it looks like you are running a
gallery script within Geeklog and that is calling an application
(probably to scale images) which it is not allowed to do any more now
that safe mode is on.

So the problem is not with Geeklog but with the gallery (and probably the
gallery's random image block). See if you can deactivate the gallery (and
the "image of the moment" block). The rest of your Geeklog site should
then work again.

I'd suggest contacting your hosting service and asking them for advise.

http://www.tinyweb.de/