[geeklog-users] stock block

Danny Ledger danny at squatty.com
Sat Mar 1 00:24:17 EST 2003

There's not enough info here for me to provide any useful support.
Rather than taking up space on the mailing list, please visit my site
(squatty.com) and post the particulars of your problem.

When posting a question, it would be nice to know the following:

A. Operating system
B. Error log message (apache and Geeklog)
C. Steps taken to reproduce the error
D. Type of hosting (dedicated or shared)
E. Geeklog Version
F. Web Server Version
G. PHP Version
H. Link to the problem site