[geeklog-users] Default value for admin posting

stephen white steve at cs.adelaide.edu.au
Sun Mar 2 11:56:23 EST 2003

I don't want Admin postings to default to frontpage, and would also
like to change the default permissions.

 From what I can see, the default value should be coming from:

     $story_templates->set_var('frontpage_options',
COM_optionList($_TABLES['frontpagecodes'],'code,name',$A['frontpage']));

in admin/story.php. Where is $A['frontpage'] coming from, if not the
default value of gl_stories.frontpage? Normal user postings have been
successfully made topic only by this change. The admin postings still
default to front page.

Any suggestions? I'm OK with modifying SQL tables and source code.

Thanks.

   steve at cs.adelaide.edu.au