[geeklog-users] calendar

Blaine Lang langmail at sympatico.ca
Sat Mar 15 14:04:18 EST 2003

Dan.

Who installed your site - is running at a service provider?

The public_html directory is the main directory that your site runs from - includes the main index.php and the lib-common.php files. This is where you need to uncompress the sitecalendar archive - step1

The lib-custom.php file is where one should add any custom functions and is located in the system directory. Usually one level up from the public_html directory but not necessarily. Depends on how it was installed.

If you have shell, command line or some sort of admin access to the server - you should be able to find these files.

Blaine