[geeklog-users] where do I need to change "admin" ?

scroff scroff at hvc.rr.com
Sun Mar 16 14:55:54 EST 2003

To continue this thread... I've just noticed that I can't access the forum
admin menu. In the admins only block on my site every other topic recognizes
the change from 'admin' to 'gladmin', except the forums. It is still looking
for 'admin'. I can access the forums themselves, just not from the admin
menu. Any ideas where to start looking to fix this?