[geeklog-users] Is there anything else that install.php does but making the database tables?

Fernando Bernardini f.bernardini at mchsi.com
Mon Mar 17 00:46:38 EST 2003

Hi everybody, Is there anything else that install.php does but making the database tables?

I'm making the geeklog portal in test url, therefore the actual site visitors can't see what im doing while i'm making the new site version. So when i'm finish with the new cool geeklog site, i'm planing to move everything to the real url.

Question, Do you think i will need to do the intall.php again? I'm not going to upgrade geeklog since i'm working with the last version, i'm just moving the site.

Whatever comment and help is more than welcome.

Thanks.

FB.