[geeklog-users] some right blocks not showing

Jason Signalness jason at btiadmin.net
Wed Mar 19 17:38:55 EST 2003

I have found the answer to my problem.  It appears to be a bug, but it's
not even noticable once you have stories in all of your topics.  i.e.:
Right blocks don't show up on "topic" pages if there are not stories
present for that topic.

Search in the "bugs" topic on the geeklog web site for "Broken Right
Blocks in Topics." and you should find the story.

-Jason

--
Jason Signalness, Systems Administrator
http://CycleND.com, Connecting Cyclists Across North Dakota