[geeklog-users] Installing Geeklog 371sr1

geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net
Mon Mar 24 23:16:17 EST 2003

Hi, I am having some problems installing and running
GeekLog 371sr1

the Installer seemed to go through fine and I set all the
paths right I thought but, when I try and run it, none of the
pictures work and if I click any links I get errors

I have been trying to get this app running for a while
and I am sure there is a config problem but I have no clue
where to look anymore. I know there are people who get
it running but, to be honest, this is not user friendly

but I want to solve the problem.

please assist james