[geeklog-users] Problems with special characters

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Thu Nov 13 14:22:46 EST 2003

Hi,

first of all, could you please make sure that you're subscribed to the
list and that you're posting from the address you used when you
subscribed? Finding your posts between the spam in the submission queue
and approving it manually is a bit tedious ...

>Note that the "\" character disappeared

Yeah, that's a long-standing bug. But the other characters should be
reproduced verbatim.

>c) Finaly when I save the article the only thing I see is...
>
>test

Works for me (with the exception of the backslash, of course).

Which version of Geeklog are we talking about?

http://www.haun.info/