[geeklog-users] Can't post story with images

Timur Tabi timur at tabi.org
Fri Oct 3 08:18:16 EDT 2003

Every time I try to post a story that has images, I get some kind of
error.  If the images are on my local hard drive, I get this error:

Warning: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong directory
in /home/.charmian/tabi/geeklog-1.3.8-1/system/classes/upload.class.php
on line 457

Warning: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong directory
in /home/.charmian/tabi/geeklog-1.3.8-1/system/classes/upload.class.php
on line 551

and then later in the page:

Upload of 08272003.jpg failed.
Chmod of 08272003.jpg to 0644 failed

If the images are on a web site, I get this:

Mime type, application/octet-stream, or extension of
http://tabi.org/08272003.jpg not in list of allowed types.

--
Timur Tabi
timur at tabi.org