[geeklog-users] Gallery Integration

Vincent Furia vmf at abtech.org
Sun Oct 12 14:53:38 EDT 2003

The only way I've been able to allow users to add photos is to create an
album that they can create photos (or sub-albums) in.  The way the
gallery and geeklog user information integrates does not (currently)
allow the granting of Admin rights or top-level album creation.

To grant permission for a user (or group) to add photos to an Album,
just change the permissions settings as Admin for an Album.

-Vinny