[geeklog-users] tiff images

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Thu Oct 23 18:51:38 EDT 2003

That is more a question of whether or not the supported image libararies
can support tiff images.  I can't answer that offhand but we support
Imagemagik and NetPBM now.  If they can handle tiffs then we can handle
them.

W. Frederick Zimmerman @ The Zimmerblog wrote:
> Can gl's story images handle tiffs?  And can they be automatically
> thumbnailed?
>

> wfz at wfzimmerman.com
>
> 2019 Ferdon
>
> Ann Arbor, Michigan 48104
>
> mobile:+1.734-646-6277
>
> Zimmerblog: http://www.wfzimmerman.com
>
> RSS: http://www.wfzimmerman.com/backend/wfzimmerman.xml
>

> /Author of  COMPLETE GUIDE TO MICROSOFT ONENOTE
> <http://www.wfzimmerman.com/staticpages/index.php?page=20031017142011819>
> and  //END-TO-END PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT FOR MICROSOFT WINDOWS XP TABLET PC
> EDITION <http://www.apress.com/book/bookDisplay.html?bID=231>// – both
> from Apress <http://www.apress.com/>///

|Tony Bibbs         |[R]egardless of what you may think of our penal   |
|tony at tonybibbs.com |system, the fact is that every man in jail is one |
|                   |less potential fisherman to clutter up your       |
|                   |favorite pool or pond. --Ed Zern                  |