[geeklog-users] Using CVS

geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net
Sun Sep 7 14:10:44 EDT 2003

At the risk of exposing my blatant ignorance on the subject, I would like to
ask:

How do I go about downloading the latest 'tarball' on CVS?
I would like to experiment with Dirk's Pear work for Mail, but I am scared I
will botch something up.
I went to  the CVS website, but that's a load to handle.

Can I just download the latest release and install and go, or do I have to
compile something?
I am a Windows user - please be kind, I recently switched to Apache / MySQL
/ PHP and will one day get the balls up to go Linux or OSX

Thanks.