[geeklog-users] User question

geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net
Sun Sep 7 15:00:34 EDT 2003

>Does anyone know how to remove options within the user profile, for instance
>the signature box, the bio and the PGP key? I also want to remove the
>options within preferences for comments and privacy options.

You can remove them from the template files: layout/YourTheme/preferences/

Having said that, it's probably a good idea to replace them with "hidden"
fields that set the default values. For example, the "show online status"
checkbox should be replaced with

    <input type="hidden" name="showonline" value="on">

if you want your users to be visible in the Who's Online block (and
value="" if you don't).

http://geeklog.info/