[geeklog-users] User Permissions

geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net
Sat Sep 13 13:12:41 EDT 2003

 :  I'm having troubles changing the loginrequired permissions.
 :  When I set it to
 :  1 it still allows me to access everything.
 :

Check your TOPICS settings.
If you have anonymous turned on in TOPICS, then all STORIES created under
those topics will also have Anon access on.

Go and remove aonon from each story, set the topics to no anon, and correct
groups
(I usually change from Topic Admin to Story admin, so I can have users get
story admin right edit stories, rather than just Topic Admin, which is
fairly high security clearance)

Try that, good luck.

(No idea on your mac index.html question)