[geeklog-users] Allow users to submit stories with pictures

geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net
Thu Sep 25 14:01:23 EDT 2003

Daniel wrote:

>How do I give users the rights to submit stories with the story editor with
>pictures and all this features?

This feature isn't really intended to be given to "normal" users. You
will need to make them a member of the Story Admin group so that they can
use it (which, of course, means that they can edit other people's stories).

>I tried the users-access Block and also giving all rights besides root but
>still it does not work.

Try telling us what exactly "does not work" ...

bye, Dirk

P.S. Your post to this mailing list had to be approved manually. Please
make sure you're posting from the address that you used when you
subscribed to the list. Since (attempted) spam to the lists is ever
increasing, we may opt for auto-discarding posts from non-subscribers in
the not-too-distant future ...

http://mypod.de/