[geeklog-users] Making this list less anonymous

geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net
Tue Sep 30 06:17:22 EDT 2003

I watch this list (even though it is often very quiet).  I don't post much
because I have to make sure I remember to post from the correct "from"
address.  I definitely think it is better to leave addresses out of the
archive. . .and I don't mind if we want them in our mailing list.  But, I
think we need to make sure that "replying" goes to the list instead of to
individuals (by default).

Later.