[geeklog-users] Story Editor

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Mon Apr 5 01:11:32 EDT 2004

Well, let me be the first to chime in by saying I an not a fan of client
side javascript.  However, I see your point and I'd recommend if we did
something like that that we give a non-js option for people like me and
I'd even encourage that same behavior in the forums.

In fact, I'd suggestion a user preference to track if a user likes js
and if so use those features throughout the app.  Just thinking out loud.

--Tony