[geeklog-users] Changing/adding copyright statements to bottom of the page.

wOOge wooge at axonz.com
Wed Apr 14 16:09:37 EDT 2004

checkout the footer template file:
footer.thtml

located in:   /path/to/geeklog/public_html/layout/themename/

Add in your custom HTML (no PHP knowledge needed). I've added my own CC
license there as well - mind you i opted to not show the graphic... you
can see what i've done here:   http://axonz.com/     at the bottom of
the page.

wOOge  |  www.axonz.com